Election Results Announced: 2022 ICF Professional Coaches Global Board of Directors
ICF thanks all those who participated in the election of the 2022 ICF Professional Coaches Global Board of Directors — your voice is important in this process.
Upon review and tabulation of the election ballots, ICF Professional Coaches is pleased to announce that the following candidates have been selected to serve on the 2022 Global Board of Directors:
2022 ICF Professional Coaches Global Board of Directors
- Catherine Tanneau, MCC (France), Chair
- Linda McLoughlin, PCC (Ireland / United Arab Emirates), Vice Chair
- Kaveh Mir, PCC (United Kingdom), Secretary / Treasurer
- Kevin Kan, PCC (Singapore), Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Tonya Echols, PCC (USA)
- Emily Kamunde-Osoro, ACC (Kenya)
- Manbir Kaur, MCC (India)
- Rosarii Mannion, PCC (Ireland)
- James Wetrich, ACC (USA)
You’ll be able to learn more about your 2022 Board Directors in upcoming Member Updates, and you can learn more about the ICF Professional Coaches Board of Directors on the Board of Directors page.